Disasters can happen to anyone and any business. Despite efforts to mitigate or prevent shutdowns or data breaches, the fact is that accidents and natural disasters do happen. No business or organization is exempt from the possibility of disaster, which is why it’s important to have a plan in place for disaster recovery services.
Perhaps one of the most valuable things any business can do to help with their disaster recovery is to hire a managed service provider (MSP) for help. In this article, we’ll discuss the benefits of partnering with an MSP, and how they can get your business back on track following a disaster.
The Importance of Keeping Your Data Safe in a Disaster
When disasters happen, safety is normally the number one concern. After the safety of your employees and clients, the next thing you should be focusing on is your data. In today’s digitized world, data is one of the most important things to any business.
Losing customer data can mean a loss of revenue and business continuity. One report found that over 60% of customers lose trust in a company responsible for compromising their data. In some cases, situations like these can even lead to legal trouble. This is why it’s essential to have a plan in place for disaster recovery services that includes backing up your data.
The Benefits of Outsourcing IT to Help With Disaster Recovery
There are many benefits to outsourcing your IT needs to an MSP, but when it comes to disaster recovery, there are several key benefits that really stand out.
- Backup Support: An IT professional will be able to help you create backups of your data. This way, if your primary source of data is lost or damaged in a disaster, you’ll still have access to your data backup.
- Assistance with Planning: A good MSP will work with you to create a disaster recovery plan that’s tailored to your specific needs. They’ll take into account the type of business you have, the size of your company, and the types of disasters that are most likely to happen in your area.
- Quick Response Time: In the event of a disaster, you need help fast. A managed IT service can provide this by dispatching technicians to your location quickly to assess the damage and begin working on a solution.
- Offsite Backup: This is similar to the backup support we mentioned earlier, but it’s worth mentioning separately. An MSP will not only create backups of your data, but they’ll also store them offsite in a secure location.
- Expertise: When you hire a tech partner for disaster recovery services, you’re tapping into a team of experts who have extensive experience dealing with disasters. They know the ins and outs of disaster recovery and can help you get your business back up and running quickly.
How GXA Can Help Support Your Business’s IT Needs
At GXA, we offer a wide range of IT services, including disaster recovery. We have a team of experienced technicians who can help you create a disaster recovery plan and implement it quickly in the event of a disaster. We also offer offsite backup and storage to ensure that your data is always safe.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help support your business’s IT needs.